Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shout Out Entries

 My first "Shout Out" Response!

And, as the first person to make their contribution, you are the proud winner of my respect and appreciation!  I know it's hard to formalize words for the world wide web, but, as you can see from the entry, it's well worth it!


My “Shout Out” goes to my boys, Ethan and Cy

Ethan you are a respectful, intelligent young man.  Your confidence and ability to see black and white in a grey world, amazes me. Your creativity and ability to develop countless Lego creations and drawings are an inspiration to me.  Your ease and naturalness in learning new things, reflect the depth of your individuality.  I look at you and can’t believe the transformation from that dependent baby to a young man of 13; in spite of, the learning curve that you have had to endure, and still endure, with being the firstborn.  So, E, journey on… keep that fearless, confident, and sensible  qualities as you continue to experience life.

Cy you bring such life and excitement into our home.  I’m amazed at your love of life and how you are so eager and excited to try new things.  In your 7 years of life you have all ready taught me so much and have forced me to ease up on my OCD mindset.  Like your older brother, it is so much fun to watch you grow up and become an individual.  Your sense of humor and contagious laugh along with the countless, spontaneous things you say and do never go unnoticed by those fortunate enough to know you.   So, my baby boy, keep singing in the shower, playing in the dirt and loving the adventure of life!   

I love you, boys!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment